Summer Internship 2022
Hall Communications, Burlington, Vermont
98.9 WOKO, KOOL 105, WIZN, 99.9 The Buzz; AM 1230 WJOY
Do you have a passion for broadcast media? Do you have a love for music, meeting new people, and seeing new places across Vermont and Northern New York? Hall Communications provides undergrad/graduate students hands-on work experience through a paid, structured internship program.
Join us this summer for a paid internship opportunity at one of our five Vermont-based radio stations! Our internship program is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about the radio broadcasting industry while getting hands-on experience in Programming, On-Air, Marketing/Promotions, Sales, Production, Content Creation, and Digital.
You must be:
- 18 years of age
- A Vermont resident OR a non-resident student attending and entering your junior or senior year at an accredited college, University or trade school in Vermont, whose intentions are to stay in Vermont after graduation.
- Majoring in broadcasting, communications, electronic media, marketing or other related fields.
- Participate in an interview with prospective station.
Hall Communications is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Mark Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know 93% of Americans listen to radio every week? Radio is one of the best ways to advertise and that’s why we use it to get the word out about our own job openings!
Hall Communications Radio Group has been in Vermont since 1982. From time to time we have openings in sales, programming, promotions, and support staff positions.
- If you would like to fill out & submit a general employment application, visit the business office at 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT during business hours (M-F 8:30 am-4:00 pm) or check back here for the online digital form coming soon
- If you belong to a group or organization that would like to be notified of our employment opportunities, email your request to be added to our notification list to Andrea Lammly or call (802) 658-1230.
- If you are currently seeking a position within the radio industry, view www.hallradio.com/careers to see openings at all 17 stations in VT, CT, RI & FL.
Hall Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.