Welcome to the Who’s Hiring page!
HALL COMMUNICATIONS RADIO
Hall Communications Radio Burlington, dba WIZN/WBTZ/WJOY/WOKO/WIZN has an Immediate Opening for a Marketing Consultant. Duties would include selling both radio and digital platforms. Great benefits including health insurance, 401K with employer match. Experience in sales or hospitality helpful.
A great opportunity to be your own boss! Resume to General Manager Dan Dubonnet at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hall is an EOE.
We have a job opening at Hall Communications, Inc. stations WICH/WCTY/WKNL/WNLC/WILI AM-FM. A decision on the position will be made by November 22, 2019 Therefore, applications should be sent to us by November 15, 2019. The job description is as follows:
Description: Hall Communications, Inc stations in New LondonNorwichWillimantic are searching for a Regional Sales Manager.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will work with the General Manager to:
· Work with management on creating and communicating a sales and marketing strategy that will take the station on-air and online to the next level
· Provide strategic input to setting sales targets for Local sales. Have the ability to develop reports to support the strategy
· Personally, handle a local and regional account list.
· Drive expected revenue performance as well as create new ideas and ‘outside the box’ revenue streams and business models to monetize these revenue streams
· Clearly communicate performance expectations and establish and maintain a professional and motivated staff. Ensure that employees work and sell with integrity and uphold Hall Communications sales standards
· Work cooperatively and in partnership with the other station departments such as Programming, Promotions, and Traffic to ensure growth in revenue and increased profitability through all station avenues
· Oversee the planning and execution of sales meetings, attend community and goodwill events and represent the station at trade association meetings and professional organization events
· Deliver presentations as required internally and externally, maintain sales relationships, help negotiate and close deals when needed
· Recruit, hire and retain sales talent to build future pipeline. Coach and mentor Account Executives to identify and communicate areas of strength and needed improvement
· 5 years prior experience in media sales preferred
· Experience managing a sales team, including experience in strategic planning and direct responsibility for growing revenue in the radio sales industry
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
· Knowledge of Eastern Connecticut
· Must possess a ‘want –to-win’ attitude with a proven track record of sales/marketing achievements
· Solid background in building and cultivating strategic relationships
· Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as superior project management skills
· Knowledge of how ad agencies, marketing/promotion companies and direct clients operate
· Experience with and an understanding of the digital/new media world
· Thorough understanding of local businesses, business issues in Eastern Connecticut
· A result- driven focus and a detail-oriented mindset are necessary
· Proficient computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new software applications is important
Because Hall Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage members of minority groups and women to apply for this position. We seek your help in referring qualified applicants to us.
If you know of qualified applicants who may be interested in applying for this position, please do not hesitate to refer them directly to me. Also, if you know of any other organization, which may be of assistance in our equal employment opportunity effort, it would be helpful if you would advise us as to its name and address.
I would appreciate you completing the enclosed self-addressed stamped postcard for our records.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact me at 860 887-3511.
Hi, it’s Mylan Technologies with some exciting news about our third shift operator openings. They’ve just increased their starting wages for Operator positions! Now, with minimal manufacturing experience but a good work record and solid skills, you can start at just under $19 per hour for working third shift. If you have strong mechanical/technical skills and a background in manufacturing, the starting wage is over $20 per hour for third shift! They also have exceptional benefits including quality health, dental, prescription and vision insurance. All employees are eligible for an annual bonus, profit sharing, plus 401(k), three weeks vacation to start and more! Mylan Technologies impacts 7 billion lives each and every day! If you are a doer and have a passion for quality, WE want to talk to you. Check out MylanCareers.com to see what we have open for you! That’s MylanCareers.com. Or send an email to MTI jobs at Mylan dot com. That’s MTI jobs at Mylan dot com. Mylan is an equal opportunity employer 03/31
You probably know that Gardener’s Supply is an on-line gardening company selling great gardening gear. And they have 4 awesome garden centers, 2 of them right here in Burlington and Williston. But you probably didn’t know that Gardener’s Supply has a manufacturing facility in Georgia, VT., where they manufacture many of their own gardening products. The business is growing and they are looking for production workers to join the team. They are currently hiring several year-round production workers to help manufacture their high-quality gardening products. They offer competitive pay and a great benefits package at an employee owned company right here in Vermont. Stop by their facility on Brice Blvd in the arrowhead industrial park in Georgia or apply online. They are also offering seasonal positions that are fast paced, and fun where you’ll enjoy generous discounts, a fun work environment, and the best customers in the world. There are currently openings in both the Williston and Burlington garden centers in ALL departments. Stop by their gardening centers or apply online for ANY of the positions At Gardeners.com/Careers 03/31
You know who they are… and now is your chance to join their awesome warehouse and manufacturing team. Revision Military Invites you to their job fair on March 12th from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM in their Essex facility at 7 Corporate drive. There’ll be tours Company overviews, pizza and on site interviews. For more info call 802-879-7002. It’s the Revision Military Job Fair, March 12th from 5:30 to 7:30PM. Equal Opportunity Employer. 3/12
ADA TRAFFIC CONTROL
Has anyone ever said to you “why don’t you go play in Traffic?” Well at ADA Traffic control, New England’s largest traffic control company, they’re inviting you to do just that. ADA serves Vermont, New York, New Hampshire and Maine. Wages start at $16 to $17.50 an hour. They offer medical benefits and 401K. ADA wants you to go and play in the traffic with them. Go to ADAVT.com to apply. ADA traffic control – Colchester, VT 4/12
TC’s RVS in Saint Albans is hiring in their technician and sales departments! Think maybe you don’t have the proper skills? That’s okay! They’re ready to train motivated people who want to be part of a growing company! They have great benefits and you have the potential to rise as you develop in the position! If you’re interested in learning new techniques and expanding your skill-set with a company who works hard all year – TC’s RVs is looking for you! To apply, go to tcsrvs.com or fill out an application in person. TC’s RVs is an equal opportunity employer. 03/31
Harrison Concrete and Redimix are looking to hire, for a variety of jobs, IMMEDIATELY in both the Georgia and Morrisville areas! CDL drivers, Concrete Pump Operators, Mechanics, Form Setters, Finishers and more! If you’re an experienced CDL driver, check out their front discharge mixers. They have automatic transmissions and user-friendly controls. Call or visit them to learn everything they have to offer and why they’re such a great company to work for! There is no better time! Harrison Concrete and Redi-Mix is the company that’s ALWAYS growing and looking to hire hard-working individuals! Give them a call at 849-6688 or visit them online at HarrisonConcreteInc.com. Located off Exit 18 in Georgia and with a redimix batch plant in Morrisville. Harrison Concrete and Redimix, let their experience be the foundation of your next project. TFN
NORTHWESTERN COUNSELING AND SUPPORT
Calling all graduates! Northwestern Counseling and Support Services is hiring! You’ve worked hard, graduated and now you’re ready to begin your career in the healthcare field – with a variety of positions and lots of opportunity to grow – NCCalling all graduates! Northwestern Counseling and Support Services is hiring! You’ve worked hard, graduated and now you’re ready to begin your career in the healthcare field – with a variety of positions and lots of opportunity to grow – NCSS is waiting for you! They have flexible scheduling, an excellent wellness program, and with tuition assistance, it’s an amazing opportunity. Visit NCSSINC.org to see all current positions
CHITTENDEN REGIONAL CORRECTION FACILITY
Are you thinking about a new career? How about “corrections”? At The Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility. They’re Vermont’s ONLY female correctional facility. If you ARE the right person…no experience is necessary…And…you start with 5 weeks of paid readiness training. You’ll get medical and dental benefits..a 401 K and retirement benefits. There are also many opportunities for advancement. Want a career that makes a difference? See them at the corner of Farrell and Swift Street across from Clingers and on Facebook. Making a difference EVERY DAY..the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility…equal opportunity employer. 04/30/2020
CASSELLA WASTE SYSTEMS
CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS OF WILLISTON CURRENTLY HAS OPENINGS FOR FULL-TIME DRIVERS AND DIESEL TECHNICIANS IN THEIR WILLISTON LOCATION. CASELLA OFFERS A GREAT WAGE AND A CAREER PATH WITH TRAINING AND SIGNIFICANT SALARY INCREASES, GENEROUS ALLOWANCES FOR TOOLS AND BOOTS, HEALTH BENEFITS, STOCK PURCHASE PLAN, A 401K PLAN AND SAFETY BONUSES. TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TODAY TO HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY GROW. APPLY IN PERSON AT CASELLA, 220 AVENUE B IN WILLISTON OR TEXT CASELLA TO 97211. CASELLA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. 4/30
COTA’S PROPANE RECRUITMENT
Cota’s Propane Services has immediate openings for full time, experienced drivers with hazmat endorsement. Benefits include 401K, paid vacation and health insurance. Full time salary is based on experience. To print out an application, go to CotasPropane.com or stop by their office at 6 Island Circle, Grand Isle, VT. Come work for a family owned business and great team that appreciates their employees, as much as the customers. Cota’s Propane Services, 802-372-8800 5/6