WKOL-FM General Contest Rules:
1) Prizes must be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between 8am-4:30pm) at our studios on 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT. Prizes are held for 30 days and no prizes will be mailed. Contest winners must wait 3 days after winning and must show identification to claim the prize.
2) Prizes for New York winners are claimed at Perrywinkles Fine Jewelry, 75 Smithfield Blvd., Plattsburgh and are available 5 days after winning.
3) Prize winners must wait 4 weeks after winning before being eligible again to win on that station. Winners of major prizes, valued at $50 or more, must wait 4 months to win again. Persons deceiving Hall Communications in any way forfeit winnings.
4) Hall Communications reserves the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend all contest rules at any time.
5) Hall Communications is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants Hall Communications permission to record and use their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
6) You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
7) Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a federal income tax form when claiming their prize.
8) To be eligible to win prizes and/or participate in contests, including on-line contests, you must be a legal resident of Vermont or New York. Employees and immediate family members of Hall Communications employees, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
9) General Contest Rules and rules for specific contests are available on station web sites or in hard copy form at our studios during regular business hours or by sending a self-addressed-stamped envelope to 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT.